Monday, February 9, 2015

Shameless autopromotion

Nikon 7100, 75mm, 1/160s @ f/5.6, iso 100

Nikon 7100, 75mm, 1/50s @ f/16, iso 720
I'm not really into selfies, but sometimes I get asked for a (good!) photo of myself and you can use pics from 10 years ago only for so long...

These portraits were actually taken by a friend and then post-processed by me. She did a good job - now I have photos to use for the next 10 years or so! :)

The reason I was asked for these: I was interviewed by Elyse Lévesque for her article on digital nomads. As we weren't able to meet, the pictures had to be taken by myself. The bottom one ended in the article. For the full version you need a tablet (iPad or Android) and the LaPresse+ app. You can read the full text (in French) here (warmly recommend, it is very well written), but there is no photo of me there, just my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment